Street Narcotics for the Patrol Officer Bel Air, Maryland
Bel Air, Maryland, May 2, 2013
Conference Restricted to Criminal Justice Personnel Only
Hosted by MAGLOCLEN and Harford County Sheriff’s Office
- Source State Vs. Distribution States
- Elements of the crime for CDS
- Possession and Intent to distribute
- Case Law regarding Tips and traffic Stops
- CDS scheduling for Federal and State Law
- CDS street terminology
- Patrol Techniques for Cell Phone extraction
- Roles of Patrol Officers against Domestic Terrorism. The link between Tobacco, Trade Mark and movie/music violations
- CDS Smuggling methods Instructor
- Prendi Garcia, Sergeant, Maryland State Police, Columbia, MD
Training Times & Location
The conference will be held at Harford Community College-Edgewood Hall, (Entrance 3), 401 Thomas Run Road, Bel Air, MD 21015.
Registration check-in begins at 8:30 a.m. with the training taking place from 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Please register by April 25, 2013
There is no registration fee.
Please download the registration form and follow the instructions to register.
Authorized electronic MAGLOCLEN/RISSNET users may register online at http://www.riss.net
For questions relating to this conference contact:
- Terry Bannigan, Training Specialist, (800) 345-1322, Ext.1515
- Karen Glatz, Training Clerical Assistant, (800) 345-1322, Ext. 1570