Public Visitor Schedule
Public visitation shall be conducted for all inmates in the facility visiting area according to the following visiting hours schedule:
|Sunday||*9:00 am – 11:00 am||Female Inmates & Lower Level Male Inmates|
|*12:00 pm – 3:00 pm||Housing Units E, F, G, H, J, K, W (when W houses male inmates), Medical Isolation Males|
|Wednesday||*9:00 am – 11:00 am||Female Inmates & Lower Level Male Inmates|
|*12:00 pm – 3:00 pm||Main Level Male Inmates|
|Saturday||*9:00 am – 11:00 am||Female Inmates & Lower Level Male Inmates|
|*12:00 pm – 3:00 pm||Housing Units B, C, D, R, S, T, Isolation Males|
* Visitors shall not be accepted after 30 minutes before the end of each visiting session (10:30 am for morning visitation; 2:30 pm for afternoon).
Inmates are only allowed one visit each week. A maximum of two people may visit an inmate at one time.
Cameras, cell phones or other recording devices are not permitted in the visiting area. Violation by any visitor of this regulation will result in banning of the visitor from the facility.
All visitors to the Harford County Detention Center are required to adhere to the following dress code:
The following types of clothing are NOT allowed to be worn:
- Tube tops, tank tops or halter tops, spaghetti straps
- See-through clothing
- Mini-skirts, mini-dresses, short-shorts, short culottes or short skorts
(These items must be mid-thigh or below)
- Form-fitting clothes such as leotards, spandex and leggings
- Clothes that expose the midriff, side or back
- Tops or dresses that have revealing necklines or excessive splits
- Coats and jackets (If worn, they will be placed in a locker)
Failure to adhere to the above dress code will result in denial of visits.