Pre-book Medical Questionnaire
Inmates may receive mail addressed to them under the following conditions:
- The mail must be properly addressed to the inmate and contain his identification number. Detention Center staff may not provide you that number. The inmate must give you that identification number. If the mail does not have the identification number on the envelope, it will not be delivered.
- Detention Center staff open and screen all mail for contraband. They open legal mail in the presence of the inmate.
- Requested books, publications, etc., must come from the publisher.
- Inmates cannot receive packages.
- Inmates may make telephone calls from phones within the dormitories. These calls must be made as collect calls – calling cards MAY NOT be used.